Portfolio design

 Nearing the end of this module, I need to create a final portfolio for Art Portfolio 2. To make my portfolio, I will use Canva software while referring to the requirements on the DMU learning zone. 


First, I chose some possible backgrounds from the Unsplash website. 






Now, I choose the A3 format and fit the picture in the frame. I add title and main text of the corresponding board.

The text was made by referring to previously made idea sheets and concept posts. 


I created cover pages for the galleries, to make the website less confusing and aesthetically pleasing.




Next, I created the ideal user persona with and Unsplash image of a black woman, based on examples.

 

I added the materials and sustainability board based on previously made research.



For the final board I added references.



After my boards were done, I uploaded them on my WIX website.




With an "add section" button I added two separate galleries for the portrait series and the sculpture pictures.

Comments

Popular Posts