Initial Floor Plan Development

 I started by creating multiple rough designs and sketches that help me zone the spaces and come up with a layout. 


First, I made a too complicated plan that was boring and basic, which included a closed kitchen, diner area, bar area, bathrooms and a cellar. I had a tutorial in which my tutor advised me to change the design and make it more creative and effective commercially.

Which gave me an idea to open my kitchen and put more effort into the diner and bar area. I changed the design to be more simple but effective, I made the measurements more fitting for the site I'm using which required my design to be fitted to be less and smaller. Which can be seen in the amount of tables and kitchen size. 

This is the design that is closer to the final one, with explanation of the symbols. It has a more creative diner layout, zoning and room plan, which is going to be developed further.

I made a zoning piece for my floor plan on paper and zoned it, and this was my final plan.


I transferred it to HomeByMe(I added a separate post about HomeByMe).







Comments

  1. You have created this and as discussed it did need development - you had a posts about spatial design and you have not shown any development of you plan or any understanding yet of how the space works through research - please add development and research

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts