Design Boards

To help us create a good design board for our project, we were given an induction lesson on design boards for architecture and interior design projects. 

We were given access to Photoshop and opened an A3 landscape canvas with a resolution of 300, that we are going to be working with. 



It opened a blank canvas to start our work. I chose a background from Unsplash to make the design interesting.





Then I made a logo on Canva, with elements that suggests interior design elements that I liked and it fit my portfolio website design. I decided to call my "company" Uide, which is a Kazakh word that means "at home" which is a very cosy name for an interior design company. Then I pasted it on my canvas to create a base for my board. 




I decided to start with a concept board first.
 






Then I started writing about the concept and basic information about m project and from now on I needed to add concept pictures.


Comments

  1. Okay you have added this from the session - again where is you concept image and how have you developed your other design boards? Essentially where is all your work and development?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts