Project statement

 

Created by Adilkhan Neemble, "Kazakh Warrior"

For my AP1 project, I decided to create a restaurant space project that will be in a modern Kazakh interior style. It will include an idea sheet, 3D model, bird view plan and a paper sketch. It will be based on a primitive theme with a modernised look. The project will be in an eight week timeframe. I will take classical Kazakh Turkic houses and rooms as reference for my idea. I will develop my idea with the examples from Farabi university rooms, modern art studios, Kazakh style restaurants like Qazan house and interior design and architecture magazines and websites. I will use national art from ancient kurgans for paintings and decor and develop my won in digital softwares like Adobe illustrator. I will create a plan for the room on paper and in Autodesk. The 3D room will be created in Blender. During the creation of this project I will be practicing and improving my design skills as well as recognising textures, plans, lighting nuances, space layout and colour theory. The outcomes will be presented on my website.

To view document click here.

References:

Neemble, A. (2023). ‘Kazakh Warrior’. Available at: https://blackink.ai/styles/tribal/kazakh-warrior-3dFneuQdPCt8rvtfM7NTo6 [Accessed 28 Jan. 2024].

Comments

  1. Please can you ensure you post your project sign off and a project plan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts