Fashion website creation

 My major project is the fashion website I am working on as a graphic designer, which means I will be doing the logo, the site design and layout. I chose WIX to be the software to help me create a site.


I started off with creating a new blank project in WIX and creating the base of the website: pages, background and text colours from colour schemes I chose in my planning work and imagery that WIX supplied my website with. I also added the logo I made earlier as a jpg file with a transparent background to the top corner. 





I made fictional opening hours, products and their descriptions, and prices based on what a standard price for that product is.


To access the website go to this link: https://aiya666work.wixsite.com/architects-sons

Comments

Popular Posts