WIX website: About me page

My about me page text: 
Hi! I am Aiya. I grew up in the beautiful country of Kazakhstan, in the mountainous city of Almaty. My country is known for its talented people, and one of them is my mother, who used to be a stage singer. My mother had a dream of becoming a musician, but she could not pursue her dream, as she gained a big family and chose being a mother over being a singer, which is such an honourable thing to do. Throughout my childhood my mother always told me to do what I love while I can, and never regret any decisions that my heart truly wants to make, so I started exploring my talents. I found that I have many interests such as: language studies, film making, music, photography however, my passion in life is art. Art heavily influenced my life and made me who I am today. That's why I am studying Graphic design at DMU university.  My portfolio will show what I am capable of, and I believe it is something of value.

I will use this later on my website.


1. I went to the site editor page and started my creative process.


2. I put my logo on the website and it turned out just as I wanted it to. The blue perfectly fits the beige and my photograph colors. 

3. I added an about me page and copy-pasted my prepared text about myself. I also added another one of my pictures to the page to represent and show who I am more.





3. Then I set up a mobile version of the site because the site conveniently suggested it for me.


4. After some consideration and time I changed the theme and design of the site.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts