Major project: Logo process



 I started my actual project with making the logo before I create anything else.

To come up with an idea I looked around at some of my favorite brand logos.

logos I gathered that inspire me.


While looking at them I discovered that I like graphic black and white simplistic and minimalistic logos rather than anything else. I think minimalistic logos could be considered boring but the important part is the details and the idea put into the work.

I got inspired to sketch some logo ideas. I decided to make two logos, one illustrated one to use on the imagery of the site and one smaller version that is going to be used for copyright and smaller logo.


I made a minimalistic sketch of three brothers that looks almost identical but with slight differences that shows each of them are individual people rather than pop art type sketch of the same person copy-pasted 3 times.


Another one will be an illustration depicting the initials of the "Architect's sons" project, with integrating font, typography and illustration together. 

I made another version of the small logo.

I opened Adobe illustrator and created a fast graphic compass with geometric shapes.




Then I used a free mockup from dealjumbo.com to try out my logo.






Comments

Popular Posts