WIX website

 

How I made my WIX website.

1. Firstly, I went to wix.com site and clicked ''Get Started''.
I liked that it was very easy and obvious for a new user to find ways to start working on the website.


2. Then, I logged into my Google account to make sure my progress is documented and saved for future usage and editing. This made it easier to go back to editing my website at any time I want.


3. I clicked create a new website. This is where my creating process started.


4. I was given a choice which kind of a site I wanted to make, although I was very tempted to look through every choice, I chose ''portfolio''.


5. I named my website Aiyalina's portfolio but my portfolio's name is Aiya's haven.

6. My website is now up, but I still need to customize it and add projects to my website.

7. Time to customize my website.
8. I went to Adobe Express and created my website logo. It was overwhelming of how many choices there were and how amazing each one of them was but  thought my beige page would go so well with pastel bue and my pastel photographs I wanted to use.





9. After I customized my website preferences, WIX put my site up but I still had a lot to work on.

To view my site go to this link


Comments

  1. Good start. There are two things to focus on here. Add detailed comments under your screenshot and include a link to your final website.
    When writing comments under the screenshots try to write more to describe, in detail, what you did and the decisions that you made, for example, for my website creation I began by following the online instructions, my intention was to create a modern graphic design website that reflected my interests in xxxx. I picked a template to customise that would allow me to show my range of skills.
    Add the link to your fnal website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work thank you for adding the required detail from previous recommendations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts