Major project: SMART objectives



Henry Caskey, x ray specs


Subject Area:
 
Graphic Design


Project Title: Architect's sons


Project Aims and Objectives:  For my Graphic Design project I decided to design a clothing store (the logo for it and the website that it's going to be on). I named my store ''Architect's sons'' and it is a dark academia style based store available for everyone, but made for generation z and millennials. I will make the website in a vintage/vintage maximalism style. The project is going to be completed by 5th of december.


I will be researching the following designers:  

Cipe Pineles, Chip Kidd, Abram Games. These graphic designers are each individually inspiring my work in their own ways.

Cipe is a legendary fashion graphic designer that creates fashion covers and that will make me look up to her and have her as my role model.

Chip Kidd is a famous graphic designer that is known to create comics and vintage comic-like covers, which is also used as an example for creating my website in the vintage style with some comic like elements.

Abram Games is also a very famous graphic designer that works in a beautiful vintage style, which is my goal and Abram will help me by being an example for me.


I will be using the following Digital Software: WIX website builder, Adobe express, mockup makers, unsplash

Comments

  1. Here you need to add three designers that will help infuence your project. You need to add that the project will be completed by Dec 5th. Research - More research needed - please refer to last weeks handout, this gives you specific research areas that need to be covered in your research

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts